Sunday, July 8, 2018

Email responses from thread that led to shutting down and destroying my new computer

I want to share my email thread that led to the shutting down of my computer, but I can't share someone else's private communication, so here is the content of my responses:


Hi Heidi,
I'm
sorry for your targeting. I think it's possible that
there are black hats and white hat handlers. One being
darker than the other and more evil, but they are all evil.
My handlers could kill me at any time and could torture me
into more terrible existence but do not. It only makes sense
that if they attack me and I have the internet to turn to
that they can see the effect of targeting me. When they do I
go to the internet and meetup with other targets share the
story etc. It seems pretty clear to me that they want me to
do this. They even gave me the name Brooke like Brooke Hogan
to express that they were 'making me' like in the
show she was on. They also expressed that what they are
doing was like a twisted game of professional wrestling.
Sometimes they even give me positive feedback for going
online. They also want to control what I say and so that I
have a tight message, and they'll give me negative
feedback from time to time depending on what I say and
think. The whole thing is a psychological operation with
targets being sacrificed for the psyops...
What was your journalism about? I
believe they have wanted me to believe that there was some
jealousy reason for my targeting, but I think it is
political.
Best,
Dominic Friscia
Other Response:
Well that would be a reason they would attack you. I don't know the motives of your handlers. They could be trying to hide that they are sacrificing disabled kids lives at schools. In my case, they want me to be an influential agent, so they sacrifice my freedom and dignity because there is something I say that they want to lend credibility to. If the government hounds you then people think "well there must be something they don't want people knowing" and they pay attention to what you say. The secondary aspect to the targeting is that they are human traffickers trying to control me. Also When I'm less bloated they harass me more to make sure I don't have self esteem etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment